Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekend Swag

 
Went to the faraway city yesterday. Shopped a bunch and met up with the bro-in-law for his birthday dinner. It was so fun. At church a guy we know who works for border patrol said he saw us driving back from San Antonio...my first thought was, "crap I hope we weren't doing anything weird when he passed us..." ha. Cuz we get a little crazy in the car...weird dancing to weird music, stuff like that.

Anyways. This is our weekend swag. I came home a very happy girl.

Skirt from Urban for $10. Woot~

Chambord (raspberry liqour) for baking, rose water & the hubby's precious Bulldog sauce for katsu.

Got some sweet cookie cutters at Sur la Table, and lavender from Central Market, my new favorite store
It's so hard to find a top for this skirt. What I really need is a nice belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena